Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Ballpen Me

                                                                    My Ballpen Me
      A brief comparison of an individual's life is sometimes analogize to a thing. For me, I chose the object ballpen as my mirror to who really I am. There are many types of ballpen but I rather be specific to what kind of ballpen is me. I would be a ballpoint ballpen because it writes finely and satisfactorily. Although it is an expensive pen it is optimal for me because of its beautiful performance. Just like me, eventhough I was a very spoiled child I assure to my parents that I will do good in studying and others.

      A ballpen, on the other hand, has also many features. On the physical aspect, it is tall and thick. Just like me, I have a stretched and a moderately-managed body. The pen has also a black ink. This ink represents my life. Others say that black is evil, infernal, and wicked. But for me, I consider black as exquisite, fair, and ravishing. It has also a cover. The cover serpents the solutions to all my problems. We all know that life is mysterious and unpredictable, as I go on writing my life there are obstacles that may stop me on writing. That's why there is a cover to veil of from these obstacles.

      The very reason why I compared myself to a ballpen is that without the owner the pen is useless. Just like me, without someone to guide me, I might become a wild and uncontrolled person. The owner of my ballpen are my parents. I thanked them because they are there to guide, love, and adulate me. Thank you Ma Daday and Pa Ramon for the ballpen you gave to me. I also want to acknowledge my Godfather who is always there to give me some pieces of advice, Ninong Erwin. Above all, I thanked God for His grace and unending love towards the ballpen of humanity. Thank you for the life you gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment